About the company
Our client is an iconic ASX organisation with a strong brand presence. The organisation is a fast paced, dynamic environment that offers fantastic career development opportunities.
About the role
Reporting through to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Specialist will be responsible for taking ownership of a range of indirect categories to support the wider strategic procurement initiatives. Key accountability includes:
- Conducting market and spend analysis and providing recommended strategies for assigned categories.
- Developing and maintaining a regional contract management system.
- Running end to end market engagements for assigned categories in accordance with broader procurement strategy.
- Professionally engaging current and potential suppliers to achieve value based outcomes for all assigned categories.
Skills & Experience
- Indirect category management experience within FMCG or retail organisations
- Analytically minded, yet with first class communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- A procurement background that includes spend and market analysis and pricing and contract negotiation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion.
Please note the offices are closed from Dec 24th and reopening on the 6th of Jan. All applicants will be updated then.