About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business. The organisation is a market leader in several categories, selling into diverse channels including export. The business operates across multiple sites in Australia.
About the role
The role of Procurement Specialist will be responsible for providing support to multiple sites across Australia in the capex category with focus on cost savings, compliance and efficiencies.
- Execute on capex strategy
- Ensure vendors are evaluated on quality, performance, cost and compliance
- Ensure compliance requirements are met or exceeded,
- Scope, implement and embed technology to support business capex strategy
- Manage preferred contractor/vendor relationships
- Responsible for continuous improvement of data and reporting across the Group Procurement.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role, you must present with the following skills and experience
- 3 + years of procurement experience ideally gained from a consumer manufacturing business
- Highly analytical with proven experience improving procurement processes
- Strong supplier management
- Strong contract negotiating / influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ideally degree qualified
This is your opportunity to join a global organisation with a strong growth trajectory and with an exceptional culture.
This is 12 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend.
If this role sounds like it's for you, then we would love you to push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV. You can also contact Christine Armadass on 03 8613 3513 for a confidential discussion. Thank you.