About the company
Our client is a global Fortune 500 FMCG business manufacturing category leading products. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their head office team in Melbourne.
About the role
The Procurement Specialist will be responsible for managing a portfolio of indirect categories applying best practice strategic sourcing and supplier management processes and principles.
Crucial to the role will be the following responsibilities
- Managing and developing relationships with suppliers to ensure long term benefit and value
- Influencing internal stakeholders in delivering commercial outcomes
- Continuously seek and identify opportunity for increased profitability or innovation that is aligned to the business' strategic direction
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated end to end sourcing experience within indirects experience gained within FMCG / manufacturing environments
- Local and global sourcing experience and proven ability to negotiate multi-million dollar supply contracts.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Must be degree qualified
To apply, please click on the link below, or call Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513.