About the company
Our client is a global Fortune 500 FMCG business manufacturing category leading products. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their head office team in Melbourne.
About the role
Reporting through to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Specialist is responsible for overseeing the end to end sourcing strategy for raw materials.
- Reducing the total cost of ownership for materials procurement across a number of NPD and existing products
- Lead sourcing activity through direct negotiation and formal RFP processes.
- Sourcing new suppliers locally and globally to deliver superior outcomes and minimise supply risk.
- Supplier relationship management, including supplier performance reviews and non-conformance management.
- Develop & manage agreed product specifications for key materials to satisfy business requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated end to end raw materials sourcing experience gaining with FMCG / manufacturing environments
- Local and global sourcing experience and proven ability to negotiate multi-million dollar supply contracts.
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
To apply, please click on the link below, or call Christine Armadass on (03) 8613 3513.