About the company
Our client is an iconic Australian organisation with many category leading products. They are looking for an experienced procurement professional to join their head office team in the west of Melbourne.
About the role
Reporting through to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Specialist is responsible for overseeing the end to end sourcing strategy for ingredient and packaging for local manufacture.
- Reducing the total cost of ownership for materials procurement across a number of NPD and existing products
- Lead sourcing activity through direct negotiation and formal RFP processes.
- Sourcing new suppliers locally and globally to deliver superior outcomes and minimise supply risk.
- Supplier relationship management, including supplier performance reviews and non-conformance management.
- Develop & manage agreed product specifications for key materials to satisfy business requirements.
Skills & Experience
Applicants should have demonstrated experience sourcing experience, ideally gained in an FMCG manufacturing environment, alonmg with tertiary qualifications in engineering, supply chain or commerce an advantage.
To apply, please click n the link below, or call David Goodrem on (03) 8613 3507.