About the Company
An established media company require a Procurement Assistant to join their expanding team. This is an initial 3 month contract with a view to go permanent if successful in the role.
About the Role
- Facilitating and supporting procurement related tasks such as budgets and invoices
- Effectively liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Providing support to wider team as required including assistance on strategic projects
- Responding proactively to changing circumstances and competing priorities within strict deadlines.
- Experience working in a procurement team and/or a demonstrated passion for working in procurement.
- Strong organisation and coordination skills with the ability to multi-task and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills.
- Demonstrated success in working collaboratively.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.