About the company
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business with an enviable portfolio of iconic and much-loved brands. Based in the outer Eastern suburbs, they manufacture, market and distribute a range of snacking items across a number of channels.
About the role
- Manage 30+ NPD projects and stage to gate processes
- Assist in the Brand Manager across the development and exeuction of marketing plans - ATL and BTL
- Keep track of market trends, recommending insights for the NPD pipeline
- Organise all photography, product renders, recipe shots and artwork files
- Tasks across NPD and Technical including monitoring stock, samples, processing invoices and updating the budget tracker
- Ordering trade marketing materials and coordinating the process from order to delivery including sampling activity for roadshows
Skills & Experience
- Relevant Tertiary business qualifications, preferably in Food Tech/ R&D
- 2+ years' experience within a food manufacturing environment
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, and the ability to confidently present to senior leadership
- Proactive attitude- we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, energetic and flexible to work with the fast pace of the business!
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Charlotte Woolford on (03) 8613 3528 for a confidential discussion