About the company
Our client has a truly global footprint within the automotive industry, and its story is very much part of our Australian heritage. They are an integral part of the communities within which they operate and are passionate about being an outstanding corporate citizen. The business is at the cutting edge of developing new products and have made significant investments into new technology which will transform how consumers get from A to B. Joining a collaborative, close-knit team, this high performing organisation offers flexible working conditions, values diversity and nurtures talent.
You will play a critical role in developing and achieving clear Cross Carline and showroom strategies that align to the consumer and brand vision. You will develop greater consistency between models and lead the introduction of new technologies to market.
- Use target customer information and brand strategy to drive Cross Carline planning
- Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to Cross Carline Product Marketing strategies, Showroom strategy and Customer Portfolio Vision
- Implement Technology cycle plan and strategy
- Coordinate the introduction of new cross carline technologies
- Powertrain cycle plan and strategy, including Electrification strategy
- Assist the Product Cycle Plan, including involvement in the evaluation of future vehicles based on showroom strategy, target customer, segmentation and brand strategy.
- Co-ordinate and deliver locally approved Financial Planning Volumes and Product Value Assumptions
- Co-ordinate and seek approval of the annual Price Strategy
- Create and maintain a Competitor Cycle Plan
- Support ad-hoc cross-carline retail programs and initiatives
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' prior experience in marketing and/or sales in a consumer goods business
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sound analytical skills
- Ability to manage conflicting demands
- Ideally experience within Automotive industry or sound understanding of the market
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.