About the company
Our client is a reputable National ASX listed organisation within the Automotive industry, who pride themselves on quality and providing great customer service to both their existing and new clients. With a national footprint and further aggressive growth plans, they are leading the way in the industry.
About the role
As Product Assistant, you will be accountable for supporting the objectives of the Merchandise Department and the initiatives that drive the business for all category strategies. You will assist with any day to day functions of the Merchandise Team as directed by the Product Managers and GM of Merchandise including general analytical reporting and insights.
- Provide data reporting and administrative support as required
- Provide assistance and information to Product team to help with the execution of the category plans
- Obtaining competitor intelligence on ranging and pricing
- Communication with key internal stakeholders in marketing, sales, operations, and store and supplier network.
- Support with data and analysis on ranging, stockfiles and warehouse inventory
- Maintenance of Supplier Agreements
- Provide support for inventory replenishment processes via nominated direct to store and DC Suppliers
- Coordinate store Point of Sale inventory and showroom merchandising aids and mailout process
- Coordinate the Autodata and Automate billing contracts and customer charges
- Coordinate the processing of Supplier warranty reports on a monthly basis
- Load and sense check promotional pricing into system for relevant promotional campaigns
- Liaise with DC staff and oversee the timely distribution of promotional materials to be sent to stores
- Work with Regional Managers for merchandising requirements for new stores
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience working within a merchandise or product team
- Solid knowledge of the automotive industry
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills and capabilities
- Advanced computer skills specialising in Microsoft Excel
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.