About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's leading private, family-owned companies in the grocery industry. Having a portfolio of strong brands and fine international products, this organisation stand behind their brands and distribute products nationally through all retail, wholesale, and industrial channels. Due to continued growth there is an opportunity to join their team in a newly created role.
About the Role
In this role, you will support across a $40M portfolio in double digit growth selling in to Coles / WW / Costco / Indies. You will be focused on driving expansion and diversification of the portfolio by partnering closely with international suppliers to source and develop new products for the range for both branded and private label. You will lead internal launches for the Sales team and develop BTL content and assets to support the range in market.
- Assist in the brand and activation planning process for all brands for your portfolio
- Leading market and competitor analysis to develop pricing and promotional strategy
- End to product development and product improvements working with suppliers to source and develop product for your portfolio
- Manage multiple cross-functional projects and associated timelines
- Manage all go to market plans for your portfolio of brands & post analysis reporting
- Assist in managing an allocated marketing budget
- Implement marketing objectives and strategies to deliver sustainable sales and market share growth
- Analyse market, consumer, and competitive information to make recommendations
- Support sales and develop trade presenters for all new products and lead internal launches
Skills & Experience
You are highly motivated, entrepreneurial, and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You have a background in FMCG and are passionate about food, family, and friends. You are highly organized, detail-oriented, and dependable. No job is beneath you and you will roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the task done. You are naturally service-oriented and enjoy working with people. You have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, and bring positivity and passion to all of your interactions. You will also have proven experience in the following:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space e.g. Marketing / Commerce / Business
- Proven experience in brand management or product management, preferably within FMCG
- New product development experience, from introduction phase through to commercialisation
- Experience with project management and proven experience working to tight deadlines
- Exceptional stakeholder management, relationship building and communication skills
Despite the business's growing success, their family-values driven culture remains at the core of everything they do. They pride themselves on building genuine relationships with customers, staff, and partners alike. As the Product Manager, you will be joining a fantastic, hardworking team who are eager to take the business from strength to strength.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button to submit your CV for review or contact Natalie Rogers on 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion.