About the company
Are you ready to join a company that encourages you to think outside of the box? Six Degrees are leading the search for a highly enthused and self-driven Product Manager to join this iconic Australian Brand that is home to timeless and popular products that are tantalising peoples taste buds around the globe. Operating in over 50 countries, they are a proud, family owned business with ambitious growth plans within international markets.
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will be awarded full autonomy as well as complete ownership of an exciting, multi-channel product-portfolio that spans the entire business both domestically and internationally. Empowered by an engaging and high performing marketing team, you will draw on your expertise to drive efficiency and improvements through the stage gate process, assessing future trends and insights to ensure maximum reach to consumers globally.
- Manage the NPD process from a marketing perspective across all global markets
- Set and implement effective current and new product strategies
- Manage packaging requirements for all products internationally
- Work closely with key stakeholders to actively manage the stage gate process for marketing
- Maintain strong cross-functional relationships with the Innovation, Sales and Trade Marketing teams to achieve common goals
- Coordinate insightful and reliable product market research as required to support the product development strategy
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in successfully navigating through a stage gate process
- Significant experience in working across the packaging landscape and managing new and current product development
- Ability to develop and cultivate collaborative professional relationships
- Sound Agency management, communication and leadership skills
- Consumer Goods Industry experience is not essential but is highly desired
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Sarah Akil on 07 3153 9910 for a confidential discussion.