About the company
This Australian company is a high profile ASX Top 100 brand and is a leader in developing some of the most innovative products, systems and technology. With multiple channels to the market they offer their solutions across home number of different end users. They also have multiple standalone brands across different product solutions.
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will work closely with Marketing and Customer Marketing Managers to generate the pull through demand to support customer marketing programs designed to push product through channels. You will also be required to manage SKU portfolio to generate profitability for the business. Research, briefing, development and management of marketing programs for the portfolio across all market segments nationally.
You will be highly enthusiastic and bring exceptional technical and marketing expertise to influence, effect change and deliver value. The ideal candidate should have extensive technical knowledge and demonstrated work experience within a marketing environment in the Building industry.
Skills & Experience
- Must have experience across product marketing / development
- You will ideally possess technical capability
- Have the ability to analyse markets and identify trends that are changing consumer behaviour
- Strong attention to detail, excellent written communication
- Must be willing to go above and beyond in order to get things done
Why work here
- Career development path is taken seriously, right from the hiring process
- Innovative culture (big interesting projects in development)
- Be surrounded and learn from some of the brightest people in the industry
- A highly brand led business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Davis Jansons on (02) 8024 7149 for a confidential discussion