About the company
This organisation is a global branded consumer durables business (circa $200m turnover) across multiple categories sold through a variety of retailers predominantly hardware and discount department stores, but also with a growing commercial (B2B) channel strategy. With local and offshore manufacturing, and a global mandate to drive a culture of innovation across the product range and ways of working, the business has a strong growth agenda.
About the role
The Regional Product & Trade Marketing Manager will report directly to the Marketing Director and be responsible for developing the 3 year product & channel strategy & roadmap across their product portfolio to drive category and customer growth. You will work both with the local and international product and marketing teams and use insights to lead global innovation and new product development. As part of the role you will be responsible for:
- Develop a 3 year strategy and product roadmap that is insight and customer lead
- Drive commercial growth through market share, revenue and margin
- Development and execution of channel and marketing activities with key retailers
- NPD development, from ideation through stage gate
- Work closley with key retailers and build cateogry and promotional plans
- Work with key internal stakeholders including regional sales teams.
Experience & Skills
To ensure your success in this role, you must present with:
- Demonstrated experience gained as a Product Manager
- Strong marketing & trade marketing experience
- Ideally experience in the consumer hardware channel (and have dealt with Bunnings)
- Marketing and product led
- Ideally experience in a manufacturing led environment or an environment where product innovation is at the forefront
- A highly commercial and demonstrated experience growing your portfolio
- Strong communication experience both internally but also working with global / regional markets would be advantageous
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
How to Apply
If this sounds like it's for you, then please push the 'Apply Now' button to forward your CV with a covering letter outlining your relevant experience as listed above. You can also contact Jo Krause on 03 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.