About the Company:
Australian distributor of baby car seats. Our client represents renowned international consumer product brands like Joie and Nuna. This is a Sydney based role.
About the Role:
- Plan the entire product portfolio across the entire product life cycle for our brands.
- Coordinate with test institutes regarding relevant crash tests.
- Prepare for the market launch of new products (child seats).
- Analyse market trends, consumer behaviour and competitor activity.
- Develop new product ideas and improve upon existing product range.
- Represent the company's interests to external stakeholders.
- Support the sales and marketing team in the design of advertising materials.
- Calculate costs for new and existing products with the sales team.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in engineering, industrial design or similar.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a technical product management role.
- Previous experience in project planning and implementation.
- Any experience working in the automotive, car components or helmet / airbag sector would be highly regarded.
- Interest in product design and child safety.
- Full Australian Work Rights.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Phone Call w HR and Director
- Face to Face Interview with Director
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested. Any questions please email Orrin Huang at or call at 8024 7115.