About the company
This Australian-owned, FMCG business locally produces both branded and private label products across a number of categories. The business has an impressive heritage supporting local industry and producing quality product for both the retail and food service markets. They are looking to build capability across the senior leadership team and customer frontline. Due to growth and transformation, there is an opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join the team.
About the role
Reporting into the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will look after all NPD processes and in store marketing activations.
- Manage the product lifecycle for the existing portfolio to achieve an efficient range that meets the business' objectives.
- Act as the gate keeper for the NPD process across both private label and branded products - managing all stakeholders and business units through the process.
- Work with agency partners to create all packaging and labelling material.
- BTL activations including POS, flyers, brochures and internal newsletters.
- Support the business with data insights and reporting.
Skills & Experience
- Industry experience within a product related role
- Strong understanding of product development and managing a stage gate process
- Project management experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise requests
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion .