About the Business:
We are working with an Australian owned business who are creative, down to earth and well known for their high quality products. You will be joining a growing team in a newly created role to lead a number of projects across all aspects of brand and product marketing.
About the Role:
You will be responsible for all marketing and brand activies for your portfolio. You will manage retail activations, new product launches, campaign creation, competitor analysis, brand marketing and sales activations.
This is a really eciting position that will see you driving all marketing decisions locally and we need someone who has the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years brand or product management experience
- Understanding of end to end consumer marketing
- Strong campaign management skills
- Understanding of retail, distributor and multi-channel brand planning
- Degree in marketing or a related field
- A can do, no fuss attitude
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or call Caitlin Lefever on (02) 8024 7107 for a confidential discussion.