About the company
Our client is a an ASX listed provider of IT & T services with bold and exciting growth plans. Over the past 18mths the business has completed several strategic acquisitions which has broadened their portfolio and geographical reach and is fast allowing them to secure their position as a modern Telco success story. This is a very exciting time to join this disruptor in a newly created Product Manager role as their share price and revenues continue to grow.
About the role
As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for managing the Telco portfolio. You will have an entrepreneurial drive to commercialise new products & services across the business technology spectrum.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the product lifecycle from concept to design
- Testing, forecast, cost, pricing, service delivery, support and product end of life
- Drive Productisation process, working with internal teams and external vendors. This includes Managing relationships with vendors
- Define, document and present product technical and commercial features
- Continually research current and emerging technologies and propose upgrades where needed.
- Lead and coordinate the go to market approach, working with marketing, sales, service delivery and customer care
- Support the development of generic sales collaterals to promote product sets
- Ensure all products and teams are delivering the optimal customer experience
Skills & Experience
- IT or Telecommunications background
- Demonstrated experience in product & lifecycle management
- Proven experience in balancing commercial needs and first-class customer outcomes
- Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with customer first mindset Excellent stakeholder engagement and collaboration skills
- Established background in launching technology solutions in partnership with cross-functional teams and vendors
- A degree of proficiency in generating high quality documentation including business requirements, use cases, user stories, flow diagrams and wireframes
- Earlier career experience in engineering, technical support and/or pre-sales is a bonus
If you meet the criteria above and looking for a role in highly entrepreneurial & innovative environment, click on the APPLY button.