- Develop global product strategy for a leading medical goods business
- Eastern Suburbs location
- B2B and B2C customers with a focus on international market growth
About the company
Our client is a global medical equipment distributor with products for both B2B and B2C customers within local and international markets. The business is publicly listed and has a global footprint with a strong focus on export markets, yet a close knit family feel locally. Locally the team is lean but has the ability to develop global strategy and be hands on in their roles to see the impact their contribution makes to the business on a global scale. The business is looking to bring on board highly commercial talent into the business to take their brands to the next level.
About the role
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Product Manager will be responsible for working closley with R+D to develop new and innovaitve products to be launch both locally and internationally for B2B and B2C markets. You will have the opportunity to deep dive into the brands within your portfolio and better understand your customer needs and approach marketing from a customer first lens, bringing an innovative approach to their communications as well as their product portfolio.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field eg. Business or Marketing
- Prior experience in a Brand/ Product Management role, ideally working with a technical or mechanical product portfolio
- Experience with new product launches in both local and international markets
- Exceptional communication, influencing and relationship building skills
- Strong commercial and financial acumen
This is a global organisation with a small business feel internally, employees and management have a strong focus on teamwork, with everyone pitching in to 'get the job done' when the need arises. They are a highly ethical business, who believe in accountability and doing everything the right way, or not at all. They empower their staff to drive change and innovation.
You will be a confident communicator, who is comfortable to challenge the status quo and will pride yourself on your ability to build relationships at all levels. You will be analytically minded, with strong financial and commercial acumen.