ABOUT THE COMPANY
An Australian owned brand that have been around for over 70 years has continued thrive and experience on-going success and growth. This is an exciting opportunity to make an impact supporting the marketing team in taking their product development to the next level as they continue making treats and keeping Aussies happy and maintaining the feel good factor.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Working alongside an innovative marketing and product development team, your role is to provide support with the delivery of the End-to-End product roadmap from concept to launch. This role will require you to use your product development and project management superpowers as they lead up to another busy year with multiple NPD's to be launched.
You are an innovative Product Manager who brings a proven track-record of managing multiple product development projects and timelines. As part of your role, you will:
- Be responsible for developing market insights and market data into product opportunities within the company's pillars, manufacturing capability, capacity, and costing frameworks
- Develop product briefs for the NPD team that translate qualitative and quantitative data into specific product and packaging opportunities - delivering on key consumer drivers for purchase and identified need states
- Identify potential new product formats and channel opportunities to maximise the channel penetration
- Manage the project opportunity with internal and external stakeholders from project brief to launch through new product development Stage Gate process
- Review product SKU's to identify non-performing and best performing SKU's to ensure profitability of the product category
- Create marketing materials that communicate with the brand according to style guidelines and project budget
- Remain in tune with consumer trends and recent product launches in like categories and markets to support your ability to interpret trends within the product categories.
HOW TO APPLY
Click the apply button or contact Lais Gregorio 0480 002 518 for a confidential discussion.