About the company
Globally renowned as one of the world's leading manufacturers of premium stationary, making everyday tasks that little bit easier. With a huge footprint, and connectivity to everyday and large events this business is a home and office essential. This organisation is looking to take on a critical role in their marketing team. You know this brand, you know the brand ambassador, you have definitely used this brand and you trust this brand to deliver quality, reliable and creative products.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director and as Product Team of 2, you will support the execution of a broad product life cycle. Boosting a growing and high demand portfolio of personalised and office supplies. As the brand ambassador you will have three core requirements to support the team during a busy period.
- Lead the launch, administration, and customer execution of a new product software
- Build NPD plans incorporating shopping and market insights for new and existing product growth.
- Manage social media platforms for several categories
Skills & Experience:
- 2+ years product management experience within consumer goods is a must
- Strong track record implementing go-to-market strategies for new product development
- Experience managing multiple projects/categories in a busy environment
- Strengths in digital and social media development
- Proven success building analytical recommendations and market insights
- Back of house administrative experience, to drive product development.
- 6month Contract
- Global well-known consumer goods business
- Try something new with flexibiltiy to extend
- Opportunity to go permenant
- Huge portfolio with genuine NPD
- Australian manufacturer with all marketing locally sourced
- Castle Hill Location
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte