About the company:
Our client is a key player in the consumer goods space, with a well renowned brand within market and strong market leading position across multiple categories. Within Australia, they hold a multitude of leading brands within their portfolio, selling into both commercial and retail channels. With a close knit, dynamic and energetic team, they are currently seeking a Product Manager to join their team and oversee a major portfolio.
About the role:
Reporting to the Head of Product, the Product Manager will own a portfolio of brands selling into both B2B and B2C markets. You will manage product lifecycle and lead product development for your portfolio, leveraging insights and global trends as well as go to market plans and packaging.
- Management of your portfolio, from product development through to product lifecycle management for a range of leading brands
- Market, segment and SKU analysis and reporting, developing recommendations for product line-up to meet customer needs and optimum growth for category
- Supporting NPD by developing go-to-market plans
- Working closely with Marketing, Sales, and Supply Chain team to manage the introduction of new products and processes to market.
- Initiate new products sourcing considering product trends, customer needs, product strategy and profitability for the business.
- Monitoring of product sales, margins and product availability for your portfolio
- Lead the execution of packaging development to ensure compliance with global brand guidelines
Skills & experience:
- Ideal background in Product Management / Sales / Account Management within the consumer good space
- Experience with locally led product development
- Solid exposure to Australian retail channels
- Strong relationship building, influence and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
This role will be best suited to an analytical and commercially minded candidate and big picture thinker with the ability to identify and leverage market trends with an outside the box approach. You will be comfortable working closely with both internal and external stakeholders, thanks to your well-developed relationship building and influence skills. You will enjoy working within a fast paced environment, managing multiple projects being able problem solve and to make sound decisions under pressure.
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!