About the company
Global market leader in the consumer goods sector selling small domestic appliances and household products to major retailers. We develop innovative products that make consumers' everyday lives easier and more enjoyable. We are passionate about our products and our people. We work in a highly collaborative environment, we celebrate our successes, offer career development and a flexible workplace. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Manager.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Director you will manage the product strategy, value proposition, product launches and the total product lifecycle for your category.
- Execute product launches and build strategic marketing plans
- Provide strategic analysis via monitoring competitors movements, field observations, pricing strategies and distribution analysis
- Leverage category, consumer & product insights to develop strategic marketing plans
- Work with internal international market managers to ensure relevant product development and launches
- Develop customer presentations
- Work across the business to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual marketing plan.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years product management experience within consumer goods industry
- Tertiary qualifications
- Demonstrated forecasting and analysis experience
- Demonstrated experience developing strategic marketing plans and customer presentations
- Experience launching products and developing pricing strategies
- Ability to work autonomously and execute projects plans that meet customer expectations
- Soft skills- strategic thinking, highly collaborative, agile, accountable, aims for excellence, attention to detail and ability to plan and meet deadlines
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte