About the company
Globally renowned for their leading household appliances this organisation is looking to take on a critical role in their marketing team. You know this brand, you know the brand ambassador, you definitely use this brand and you trust this brand to deliver quality, superbly engineered European appliances.
About the Role:
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, and as Product Team of 3 in electrical appliances, you will manage the total product life cycle. Boosting an incredible and the growing and high demand portfolio of cooking electronics. As the brand ambassador, you will develop NPD plans incorporating market, shopper and consumer insights to executive product launches. You will partner with world known chefs, partners & influencers to build recipes & product ideas. Working closely with the Brand, Communication and Sales teams to propose compelling plans & POS material.
- Develop and manage product strategy and value proposition
- Develop marketing plan and product roadmap
- Analyse & identify market trends and consumer insights
- Lead the execution of product launches and life-cycles
- Work across the business to develop and execute go-to-market strategies
- Monitor and analyse market, brand and competitor performance/activity and proactively recommend changes to the annual plan.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years product management experience within consumer goods
- Strong track record implementing go-to-market strategies across retail and digital
- Strengths in cross-functional project management and delivery
- Experience working with chefs & celebrity influencers is highly advantageous
- Proven success to act analytically as well as creatively
- A passion for the cooking industry is a must!!!
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Donna Tutte