About the company
This organisation is a global branded consumer durables business across multiple categories sold through a variety of retailers predominantly hardware. With local and offshore manufacturing, and a global mandate to drive a culture of innovation across the product range and ways of working, the business has a strong growth agenda.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, as the Product Manager, you will manage the retail portfolio, includnig two key brands and will be responsible executing the final stages of development of the new season range to market. This would include finalising product specifications, packaging development, POS materials development, working closely with local manufacturing partners as well as sourced product.
Experience & Skills
- Prior end to end product management and development experience
- Prior experience with products within the consumer hardware channel (and have dealt with Bunnings)
- Experience working with local manufacturing and international sourcing
- Strong commercial accumen and communication skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work as part of a team or autonomously
- Tertiary qualified in a relevant discipline
How to Apply
Sound like you? Click APPLY now. You can also contact Natalie Rogers on 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion.