A rapidly expanding an online food services company is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to take on a newly created role. This role will be reporting to the Head of Brand and will be responsible for their road map strategy on Marketing including their digital.
About the client
They are one of the strongest players in the food services market with multiple operations in many countries. Their head quarter is located in Europe and has become one of the fastest growing businesses in the world. You will be exposed to a dynamic and high growth environment with working flexibility on offer.
About the role
- Develop and execute go to market marketing strategy and plan both product and digital experience
- Analyze sales data and channel information and then create plans to improve product line sales most likely using marketing and sale techniques
- Responsible for research and market insights for new product development and marketing strategies
- Develop and evolve market segmentation for each product offering including new and existing products
- Product communications for every life cycle to all channels
- Contribute and planning processes and budget management
- Working closely with all cross-functional departments to achieve business objectives
- Develop training materials for direct sales team
- Demonstrated success in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet business objectives
- Ideally posses working experience in e-commerce or subscription or Food industry or online
- Proven track record taking new products to market and driving acquisition
- Detailed project management who can juggle multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of Product marketing manager especially in digital
- Excellent teamwork to influence people and problem-solving skills
Click on the APPLY button or contact Vicky Semidang for a confidential discussion. If this role is not for you but you are open for new opportunities in the Digital or marketing, feel free to jump on the website and sign up for our job alerts!