- Immediate Start - 2 month contract - CBD Location
- Tertiary education provider; launch 2 new courses to market
- Project-style role - highly autonomous
About the Organisation
Our client is a fast-moving, innovative tertiary education provider based in the CBD. During an exciting period of growth, they are looking for a gun product marketing specialist to work towards a number of course launch deadlines
About the Role
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will work cross-functionally to launch 2 major new products over the duration of the contract.
- Conduct an assessment of the competitor landscape, using findings to identify the products' value proposition
- Prepare and execute a go to market plan, utlising multiple channels and tools
- Create compelling content and collateral for both internal and external audiences
- Continually assess and review performance to optimise opportunities
The successful candidate will have proven experience in the design and implementation of product launch plans. A creative content specialist, with an eye for detail and excellent communications skills. You will engage well with multiple stakeholder groups to work to timelines, and be adept at manage projects through to completion.
How to Apply
Click the button, or feel free to call Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3598 to discuss.