- Brand new role - product management from concept to launch
- Revolutionary new product concept in the NFP space
- Global charity with a Melbourne-based head office
About the Organisation
Our client is a progressive charitable organisation with a strong commercial focus on the customer, engagement and revenue growth. They deliver world-class product offerings and experiences based on organisational requirements and supporter needs. Their marketing team attracts strong talent which drives product development, management and brand awareness. This is an exciting opportunity to join the Product Marketing team to develop and take to market a revolutionary new product concept - the first of its kind in Australia.
About the Role
This is a hands-on and extremely varied role which will work in close collaboration with multiple stakeholder groups across the business, to develop and launch new, cause-focused propositions into the donor market.
- Conduct detailed analysis to identify target market groups and develop profiles
- Engage with designers to shape new products aligned to market insights
- Develop a go-to-market plan to launch the new products into the target market
- Manage both internal and external resources / suppliers to execute on the marketing plan.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded product marketer with a sound knowledge of the product development process. You will be great at developing relationships across all four corners of the organisation, given this pivotal role in a high-profile project. Exposure to the world of not-for-profit will be advantageous. You will be passionate about working for a well-respected global charity as part of a highly-engaged and high-performance team.
How to Apply
Click on the button, or call Danielle Bennetto on 03 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion. If not for you, but you feel there's someone within your network who may be interested, please do pass it on!