Our client, is a transforming and growing Blue Chip Industrial Services business, that's set for further growth. They are seeking to recruit a Production Engineer to work within one of their highly successful business divisions.
Provide technical leadership and guidance to operational employees
- Ensure ownership and accountability through engagement and consultation whilst maintaining a strong emphasis on safety
- Coordinate with production supervisor and maintenance team leader to ensure skilled labour is
- available to meet production targets
- Detailed market awareness for the Hydrocarbons mainstream and by-products
- Deliver budgeted production volumes on grade and on standard cost and per KPI's
- Ensure the refinery infrastructure and operational processes remain compliant with relevant
- regulations and Australian standards at all times and deliver a high standard of safety leadership
- Deliver incremental improvement in production outcomes through plant optimisation, operational
- Management of COGS and Direct Costs to maintain or improve direct cost per litre of oil produced
- Work with and lead maintenance resources to implement comprehensive maintenance plan
- Stock and inventory management for site operations
- Greater than 5 years refinery/heavy industry process engineering experience
- Ability to independently evaluate, select, and apply applicable engineering techniques and procedures
- Compliance with Hazardous area zones safety processes in a heavy industry environment
- High pressure and temperature processes
- LEAN manufacturing experience
- Australian recognised Tertiary Qualifications in Engineering
- SCADA/DCS and PLC control systems, Hydrocarbons processing, distillation, utility systems
- Hazop process (ability to lead process)
- Understanding of P&L management and cost management
This is an excellent opportunity to join a Blue Chip business in a highly strategic role, with a national focus.
For a confidential discussion please call Jonathan Hall on 07 3153 9903 or apply via the following link.