This is a unique joint venture between what is two very well recognised brands across Australia. Due to increased demand for their recycled product they now have a need for a highly experienced Production Manager.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving what will be a high-volume continuous flow production environment. Currently they are running two shifts (Morning & Afternoon) with a total of 30 + per shift of which these people have a variety of experience and backgrounds.
Some other responsibilities will include;
- Effectively manage and direct the operation of all manufacturing production and processes.
- Safety and productive management of all operational activities on site.
- Driving the LEAN and CI methodology.
- Overall operation, planning, purchasing and budgetary performance of the production warehouse departments.
- Managing a large production team, including technical staff
- Managing of a P&L budget
- Overseeing the incoming waste of greater than 100 trucks roughly per day.
This is a strategic role with career development and progression available, to be successful in this position you will be a forward thinking and dynamic leader who has a true ability to embrace and drive change across a fast paced and automated environment.
- Tertiary qualification preferably gained in Engineering or an Industrial Manufacturing discipline.
- +5 years of previous management experience preferably from within a large team environment.
- Good understanding of the LEAN methodology and experience in implementing their concepts.
- Previously working within a fast-paced automated environment.
- Experience working in heavy industrial environments.
- Experience in project and contractor management.
- EBA experience would be ideal.
- A passion for sustainable manufacturing and developing new and environmentally friendly manufacturing techniques (you will be asked around this experience).
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steven McIntyre on (02) 8024 7148 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number SMc 17239