About the Company
Our client is large scale industrial manufacturer and fabricator. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced Produciton Leader to join their Brisbane team and develop through the business. This role will be leading a large team of 100+.
About the Role
As Production Manager you will be responsible for leading the team, developing & implementing process improvements and ensuring safety proptocols are upheld. This is a high-volume site so experience in a similar large-scale production environment will be critical, as will experience leading large teams. WMS skillsets will be looked upon highly favourably, along with the ability to develop & implement process improvements.
The Role will Involve;
- Driving efficiencies in the production team to enahnce output
- Engaging team members & ensuring a safe and inclusive culture
- Proactively maintaining & improving inventory and product movement accuracy
- Managing stakeholders across multiple business units
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in Production Management role within a large scale manufacturing operation
- WMS experience
- Lean/CI qualifiction & demonstrated project experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.