About the company
In a world where the capability to reuse and recycle becomes more important, this privately-owned business take pride in the environmental and safety responsibilities they have whilst offering a commercial solution. A subsidiary of a larger known corporate and based in the Northern Suburbs of Melbourne, they require a Production Manager to run the site's specialist operation and workforce.
About the role
As the Production Manager, you will engage with all facets of plant production operations to ensure that the high-quality standards, safety and environmental responsibilities are upheld. Whilst reporting into the National Operations Manager, you will have up to 30 reports to ensure that best practice is being followed. You will be accountable for exceeding KPI's and have P&L control.
Skills & Experience
This role is a critical to the business and in order to be successful, you will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary or trade qualified with the ability to implement LEAN principles
- FMCG production management experience with a proven track record in leading teams to reach a common goal
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and to drive a CI philosophy.
- Drive, determination, a safety focussed mindset and the ability to create long lasting relationships
- Commercial acumen and previous budget management experience
This company can offer career progression to high achievers
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Tim Barraclough on (03) 8613 3517 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number TB18412.
All direct applications or resumes received by our client from external parties will be referred to Six Degrees Executive as the retained recruitment partner on this assignment.