About the Company
Join an established national food manufacturer, who supply the retail and food service categories. The business is investing in their people, process and plant improvement program, and are committed to the development of future leaders.
It's a fast-paced environment, with a supportive and effective leadership group. The Sydney site has achieved huge growth and expansion, with an additional 3 sites inter-state.
About the role
You will be driving production activities across a 2-shift operation, and ensure daily targets and KPI's are achieved. Team coaching and developing is an integral part of the role, as well as implementing continuous improvement strategies. Due to the rapid growth of the business, they are continuously strengthening their structures and processes.
- Lead the production teams on shift and manage changing priorities
- Drive Safety, Quality and Production targets and KPI's
- Driving Continuous Improvement initiatives across the site
- Internal and external stakeholder management
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are seeking a long-term opportunity, with a business that will provide an autonomous environment, stability and career development.
- Minimum 5 years production management experience
- Food industry background such as meat, fresh produce or dairy
- Continuous Improvement, 5S, waste management improvement
- Keen to succeed in a fast-paced environment in a rapidly growing business
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button and apply with your CV in Word format or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114.