About the Company
Our client is a large multinational industry leading organisation that manufactures a range of highly regarded consumer and industrial brands. Supported by in depth product knowledge, laboratory expertise and experience in regulatory issues they have been an industry leader for over 50 years. They have a full time opportunity for an experienced a Production Manager to join their Brisbane team.
About the Role
This role is a key position reporting to the GM Operations. You will be responsible for a number of different elements including Manufacturing Management, Production Engineering, People Management, Health and Safety and KPI management. This is a high-volume site so experience in a manufacturing environment will be critical.
The Role will Involve
- Effectively manage all aspects of the manufacturing process
- Ensure efficiency within the production team
- Motivate, train and supervise staff to create a highly effective and engaged team
- Oversee the general maintenance of buildings and equipment and ensure the execution of a preventative maintenance program
- Review, develop and maintain Workplace Health and Safety systems to ensure best practice initiatives are in place, and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Proven success in the leadership, management and development of a high performing manufacturing team
- Strong computing and communication skills
- Strong time management and project management ability
- Diligent planning and equipment management focus to maximise uptime
- Strong planning, purchasing and inventory management skills
Please apply on the link below or call Dan Pirrone (07) 3153 9907 to discuss the role in more detail.