About the Company:
Our client is a large, global food company. Australian owned business with a strong brand and reputation.
About the Role:
As the Production Manager, you will be managing the full operational remit for the milling, packing and flour facilities. This is a great opportunity for a manufacturing professional to think strategically and lead continuous improvement and a workforce with a positive culture.
- Manage production operations and performance.
- Manage financial performance to budget and daily expenditure.
- Implement and develop processes consistent with the company's policies and procedures.
- Champion continuous improvement initiatives.
- Maintain integrated pest management, HACCP, SQF, GMP and AIB policies and procedures.
- Recommend and prepare CapEx proposals.
- You will be reporting into the Operations Manager.
- You will have 2 direct reports, and 34 indirect reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a leadership role, ideally within a food manufacturing or production environment.
- Tertiary qualification in manufacturing, engineering or similar.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience working in the food industry. You must have a good understanding of HACCP and GMP.
- Demonstrated experience utilising Continuous Improvement methodologies.
- Be part of an established, successful global brand.
- Work under a very supportive Operations Manager.
- Attractive salary package.
- Role is based in Leeton, NSW. Relocation assistance will be provided for the successful candidate.
- Short Term Incentive (STI) Bonus up to 10% of salary.
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w HR and Operations Manager
- 2nd Round Interview
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
If you have any questions call Orrin Huang at 0425 201 109.