About the Company
This unique business started off in artist management and now 10 years later have a record label, events & merchandise business. The Production Manager will be over the factory where all the merchandise will be printed such as clothing, records, tote bags etc.
About the Role
Reporting to the General Manager, this Production Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day activity of the print/production team, alongside senior printers as well as ensuring that jobs are coordinated, prepared & printed within spec to allocated timeframes.
You will be required to manage a team of approx. 30 with the help of supervisors. The role includes Oversee the production and manufacturing processes to ensure on time and quality products
- Previous experience in a senior production or manager role, with a similar Merchandising business
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work collectively with design, buying, planning and other seniors in the business
- Oversee the production and manufacturing processes to ensure on time and quality products
- Oversee the production schedule and a thorough understanding of the critical path to achieve outlined KPI's and budgets
- Oversee and ensure factory standards are upheld and there are the correct guidelines and standards in place
- Implementing company policy about production targets and quality standards
- Working closely with junior staff members, supervising their training & assessment
- Lead, organise and co-ordinate the team to ensure customer orders are packed to specification and delivery requirements
- Rostering & assignment of production tasks & daily goals
- Contacting equipment suppliers for major faults, repairs and scheduled servicing
- Ordering supplies to meet upcoming production requirements
Skills & Experience
This is an exciting and integral role within the business for future growth and your experience and skill set will include the following:
- Experience leading/ managing small teams
- Excellent communicator
- Confident to implement KPIs & changes within the business
- Proficient organization and prioritization of tasks/jobs
- The below traits are preferred but not essential:
- A thorough understanding of all printable textile substrates,
- Industry leading quality in production/print finish, hand feel, and colour registration.
- Knowledge of best practice decoration methods for both natural & synthetic fibres.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Emma O'Donnell on 0433714952 for a confidential discussion quoting reference number 22894.