About the Company:
Established Australian food manufacturing business with a strong brand and great reputation. This role is based out in Western Sydney, around Parramatta.
About the Role:
- Supervise the daily activities of a team of production operators.
- Production scheduling.
- Manage daily production line performance.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to rectify and fix breakdowns and process issues
- Collect, collate, report, and analyse the information relevant to the performance of the production and effluent treatment plant.
- Develop a working knowledge of the biological and mechanical processes of the effluent treatment plant and how it interacts with the production process outputs and apply this knowledge so that the facility operates to maximum capacity and maximum treatment efficiency.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a management/supervisory role within a manufacturing environment - ideally food or food related industry.
- Previous experience working with waste water treatment plants, effluent treatment plants or similar.
- Strong commitment to safety and quality.
- Good communication skills.
- Salary: $90,000 + 9.5% Super + 7.5% Bonus
Recruitment Process / How to Apply:
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Talent Acquisition Manager
- 2nd Round Interview w Site Operations Manager
- Testing and References
- Offer to start
Click on the APPLY button if you are interested.
Any questions email