About our Client
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer who partners with some of our most high profile consumer goods organisations. They currently have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team based in Melbourne's south eastern suburbs.
About the Role
Reporting through to the sales & operations planning manager in this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that maximises delivery in full, on time for a range of consumer goods customers supplied from two manufacturing sites here in Melbourne. Key accountability includes:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Playing an active role in a sales and operations planning process to balance demand / supply and optimise inventory holdings.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in a high volume, multi-site manufacturing environment.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on 0401 023 349 for a confidential discussion.