About the Business
Our client is an Australian FMCG business, synonymous for its brands and famous for its values of passion and imagination within food and beverage. Consistent investment in marketing and innovation have been key to their success and they pride themselves on their strong channel relationships. They have a culture committed to quality, customer satisfaction and employee recognition, and as a result of growth, there is now an opportunity available in their Melbourne head office.
About the Role
The Production Planner will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across multiple subcontractor sites here in Melbourne.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across multiple 3rd party sites, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Manage purchasing activities and minimum order quantity inputs for both packaging and ingredients.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Manager all MRP related master data and MRP set up for finished products.
- Commercial awareness and continuously looking for cost effective solutions for day to day delivery and long term improvements.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jenna Blackbeard on 03 8613 3514 for a confidential discussion.