About the company
This business has a long-standing tradition of supplying Australians with quality food products and more recently, exporting their product across the globe. Due to an internal movement they have the need for a Production Planner to start immediately on a contract with the possibility of a perm role.
Reporting to the GM Supply Chain, your role will be to plan the short-term production schedule across multiple lines producing a variety of products with various lead times and complexities. This will include :
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Review and replenishment of raw materials to meet production requirements.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience. FMCG ideally, but other industry background will be considered.
- Experience with ERP and planning software. M3 being advantageous.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 for a confidential discussion.