About the company
Our client is a leading consumer goods business with a diverse portfolio of products, who due to an internal move have an opportunity for an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team in a newly created role.
About the role
Working within a SAP APO planning environment, you will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that maximises delivery in full into the major retailers, whilst optimising stock levels across the network. Key accountability includes:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Developing improved process and drive robust planning activities
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in a complex food manufacturing environment.
- Experience in developing improved processes
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to apply
Click on the apply link below, or call Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527, for a confidential discussion regarding the role.