About the company
Our client is a highly recognised and premium brand who manufacture and distribute a range of sought-after niche products globally. Through their considerable growth the business has maintained a strong team culture, a high regard for community, and a constant drive for quality in all things they do.
About the role
Our client is seeking an experienced supply chain planner to plan production cycles through 3rd party manufacturers that drive optimal inventory levels and supply to retail & wholesale channels.
- Generate weekly production order plans for finished goods produced at 3rd party manufacturers
- Optimise supply plans and inventory levels
- Generate monthly manufacturer production forecasts to support the Production team
- Maintain product life cycle for finished goods and manage phase out cycles
- Manage planning and stock allocation of all inventory related project
- Develop improved process and drive robust planning activities
Skills and Exerience
- 3+ years' experience in a supply chain or production planning
- Highly Advanced Excel skills and advanced numeracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, commercial and organisational skills
- Tertiary qualification in Logistics/Supply Chain, Engineering, or similar discipline
- Previous experience working with MRP systems
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.