About the company
Our client is an Australian owned FMCG business with an enviable portfolio of iconic and much-loved brands. Based in the outer Eastern suburbs, they manufacture, market and distribute a range of products across a number of channels.
About the Role
As the Production Planner, you will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across the production schedule. Ensuring an effective master supply plan across all productions lines. Producing and maintaining a master schedule which represents what the site plans to produce.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across the manufacturing site, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Lead the weekly production planning communications meeting.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Lead the weekly demand review process, aligning to the production schedule
- Procurement of Raw Materials
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion