About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer who partners with some of our best FMCG organisations. Due to an internal restructure they have an opportunity for an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team.
About the Role
Reporting through to the plant manager in an individual contributor capacity, you will be responsible for the generation of a detailed production plan (and the corresponsding raw materials supply) that maximises delivery in full, on time for a range of FMCG customers supplied from a single manufacturing sites here in Melbourne. Key accountability includes:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current customer demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Raw materials planning and purchasing, from a range of local and international vendors, to ensure that production plans can be adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- Production and materials planning experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.