About the Company
Our client is a dynamic and forward thinking Australian FMCG business. Consistent innovation has been key to their success which has seen significant growth year on year. Due to their immense growth, they are looking for a talented Production Planner.
About the Role
The Production Planner will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across co-manufacturing sites.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across co-manufacturing sites, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Manage purchasing activities and minimum order quantity inputs for both packaging and ingredients.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Ultimately develop a suitable and accurate Supply Plan for planning horizon
- Manage Export activities and coordinate international orders
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a manufacturing or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- SAP Experience is highly advantageous
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion