About the Company
Our client is an iconic global organisation who have recently outsourced its national distribution network to a large third-party logistics provider. Based in central Melbourne, they pride themselves on the quality of their products and delivering best in class customer service levels.
About the Role
The production planner will manage the budgeting and scheduling process. Liaising with external/third-party suppliers so production demands are met efficiently.
- Ensure project budgets are established, presented to internal stakeholders and revised through all stages of development.
- Ensure project schedules/budgets are developed.
- Deal directly with international Suppliers, ensuring quality expectations are achieved.
- Update schedules and communicate
Skills & Experience
- Experience with suppliers management
- Strong project management skills and an understanding of scheduling and budgeting.
- High proficiency in Excel
- Well developed interpersonal, relationship building and influencing skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion