About the Company
This is a large ASX listed company which has manufacturing and R&D hubs across three continents and longevity of over 100 years. This business has invested heavily in their local operations and have seen strong return on this investment.
About the Role
The Production Planner will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that achieves customer service levels and inventory targets across multiple sites here in Melbourne.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across manufacturing sites, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Manage purchasing activities and minimum order quantity inputs for both packaging and ingredients.
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Ultimately develop a suitable and accurate Supply Plan for planning horizon
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a pharmaceutical or FMCG industry
- Strong Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail - SAP experience highly regarded
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 8613 3519for a confidential discussion