About the company
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer in packaging industry with a range of leading products. Due to continued growth and a focus on supply chain capability. An opportunity for an experienced supply chain planning professional has arisen on a contract basis with the opportunity to transition to perm.
About the role
Reporting through to the supply chain manager, you will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that maximises delivery in full, on time for a range of customers supplied from one main manufacturing site here in Melbourne. Key accountability includes:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current sales orders and available stock on hand.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
- Leading an integrated sales and operations process to balance demand / supply and optimise inventory holdings.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
- SAP experience would be advantageous.
To apply please follow the link or call Carl Stephen on 03 8613 3519