About the Role
Our client is a Australian manufacturer who partners with some of the best consumer goods and packaging organisations. Due to an internal restructure they have an opportunity for an experienced Production Planner to join their supply chain team.
- Plan and monitor the production schedule across manufacturing site, ensuring appropriate balance of production and inventory levels.
- Manage purchasing activities and minimum order quantity inputs for both packaging and ingredients.
- Manage inventory control of raw materials
- Undertake regular capacity reviews and identify potential issues.
- Create Performance Dashboards and KPI reports
Skills & Experience
- Experience in similar positions within a industrial manufacturing environment (Chemical, packaging & Pharmaceutical)
- Advanced Excel skills & outstanding attention to detail
- Highly analytical aptitude and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build effective working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion