About the company
A well known Australian business is looking for an experienced Production Planner to join their team on a 12 month contract. This is a newly created role where there is a strong possibility the role will be made permanent on completion of the contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner who is looking to develop their leadership skills as you will have 1 direct report from day one.
- Maintain production schedules and forecasts in conjunction with the Product Buying team and Supply Chain
- Partner with Transport and Operations team to efficiently and effectively plan and execute the placement of product through the Distribution Centre network to achieve right stock in stock goals
- Continuously develop and streamline processes as the business evolves to move the production planning function forward
- Analyze production data and provide insights that will develop and support business strategies and growth initiatives
- Maintain accuracy with planning tools and systems to ensure improvements in planning accuracy, productivity, scheduling, inventory accuracy, etc.
- Facilitate quarterly review, setting and adherence to safety stock levels for Finished Goods, Raw Materials & Packaging Materials.
- Partner with purchasing function to ensure seamless supply of raw materials.
· Approximately 5 years of experience in a similar role
· MYOB experience desirable but not essential
· Solid understanding of production planning, manufacturing lead times, production capacity and limitations
· Experience in a manufacturing environment
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships
· Excellent organisational, time-management, and problem resolution skills in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Catherine Laws at / 02 8024 7155.