About the Company
Our client is a leading Australian manufacturer who partners with some of our biggest and best FMCG and industrial organisations. Due to an internal restructure they have an opportunity for an experienced production planner to join their supply chain team in Melbourne's South East.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Plant Manager in this stand alone role, you will be responsible for the generation of an accurate production plan that maximises delivery in full, on time for a range of FMCG and industrial customers supplied from a single manufacturing site here in Melbourne. Key accountability includes:
- The creation of a short to medium term production plan based on current demand forecast and available SOH.
- The generation of run sheets for production staff that minimises equipment change over and maximises DIFOT.
- Weekly reporting of production constraints and attainment to plan for further planning purposes.
Skills & Experience
- Production planning experience in a high volume manufacturing environment.
- The ability to influence and negotiate effectively with key internal stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes for customers.
- A sound understanding of production processes in the manufacturing industry.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Luke Gunn on (03) 8613 3556 for a confidential discussion.